Upon enrolment in Academia De Pulilan (ADP), students and their parents agree, without reservation, to comply with the policies, rules and regulations of the school.
Every student and parent must understand and strictly follow the provisions of this handbook. Ignorance of the rules and regulations will not be accepted as an excuse for non-compliance.
Students are officially admitted to the school by the Guidance Office, following the completion of all admission requirements.
I. New Students and Transferees
New students and transferees must pass the interview with the Principal and the Guidance Counsellor where the conditions for admission will be agreed upon. The following required documents must be submitted to the Registrar:
Requirements are as follows:
- 1. Filled out Admission Form
- 2. Original copy of the Report Card (Form 138)
- 3. Copy of the Birth Certificate (NSO-Original and Photocopy)
- 4. Two ID pictures (2x2)
- 5. Certificate of good moral character from the previous school
- 6. Certified true copy of grades (Form 137) from school last attended— (For Transferees).
Note: On line Reservation registration is applied and secured due to Pandemic for SY 2020-2021
- 1. Obtain an Admission Form from the Registrar’s Office.
- 2. Fill out the official Registration Form.
- 3. Pay the required school fees to the cashier.
Note: Transferees will automatically be put under academic probation.
II. Old Students
Old students must submit the following upon enrolment:
- 1. Report Card (Form 138)
- 2. Clearance Certificate
- 3. Certificate of Summer Attendance for students who took up summer classes.